Get the detailed document with the information about ownership & measurement of the land....
The Pahani is a revenue record of tenancy and cultivation (RTC) that describes the rights, tenancy and crops details for the property, such as owners’ details, an area of the land, land revenue details, water rate, soil type, nature of possession of the land, liabilities, crops grown etc. Ideally, the seller should have the RTCs from 1969 to date, and all the mutations should be mentioned in the RTCs.
Why is Pahani or RTC Extract Required?
Pahani is needed for the different reasons as follows:
● It is needed at the time of sub-registrar office while sale transaction gets completed.
● To know how legitimate the owner or seller of the land is while purchasing the land.
● In order to get loan/credit from the bank.
● Even the court require the Pahani in case of civil litigation.
● It can also be used for personal reasons.
What Does Pahani (RTC)Contain?
The Pahani comprises of much important information about the land as mentioned below:
● Survey Number along with Hissa Number of the soil.
● The complete Land that comes under Pahani.
● Use of land under different categories.
● Categorization of the Soil.
● Responsibilities of the possessors of the soil.
● Public/Government rights on the soil.
● The way soil is acquired by the landlord.
● Land possessors name along with Extents as well as Khatha Number.
● Land Revenue information.
How AcreOk can help in getting the certified copy of RTC?
● We will pay the requisite application fees and facilitate the process for the certified copy of the RTC Extract at the Revenue Department.
● We will collect the certified copy of the RTC Extract from the Revenue Department which will be certified by the govt. officials along with the Govt. seal and signature.
● Lastly, we will also deliver the certified copy of the RTC Extract at your Doorstep.
Hurrah!! We are providing this service at very reasonable price. So, Hurry up!! Create and place your request right now.